Monday, October 18, 2010

Get Paid $100 & More Just By Clicking Ads

Okay, before you roll your eyes and decide to close the page, let me tell you this is not a scam. This is not a publicity stunt, it is not a scam and most importantly, once you go over my blog, you would find out that you have to pay NOTHING before you can earn.


So as you all must know, I am a very active member of hubpages and I am always looking for the right amount of traffic so that my adsense actually goes beyond its $1.34 point. I mean really, I am surprised I made even this much and the stats tell me that just about a billion people had to click on my ads to actually give me one dollar.


While I love adsense, truth is that mostly people who read my articles will not click on the ads beside them, no matter how related it is, hell even I barely click any articles, if I ever visit a hub and in reality maybe 1% of the population does click on the ad.


Of course this left me upset, as I was not making very much money at all. Then I came across a wonderful article, which I had clicked just out of boredom. What I came across was surprisingly delightful, I actually could make money, without having to pay for anything! All I had to do was click a few ads and instantly I would have money credited into my account. The sites work on something called "PTC"


WHAT IS PTC?

"PTC" stands for Pay To Click, as you continue to read below you will find about 9 sites (Cashium, NeoBux, Bn Investment Bux, Incrase Bux, Wax Bux, OnBux, VIPClix and BuyifY), which once you register to, everyday, you will have to click about 4 to 5 ads and as a result you will get money credited in your account instantly.


HOW PTC WORKS?


All you have to do is click and surf really and in a matter of seconds you can be earning dollars faster than you can imagine. Let me explain:


On the 9 sites given below (Except AlertPay, Alertpay is a payment instrument like Adsense or Paypal), you have to click on ads, below are the details:


Number of Ads to be clicked = 4 (At a time, only one ad can be clicked on, which 
                                                        takes 30 seconds to load)
Earning per Ad                       = $ 0.01
Total Earnings in a day          = $ 0.04 (Amount earned on one site)


(Total Earnings in a day)  x  (Number of sites) = Total
          0.04                          x               9               = $0.36


$0.32 is an estimate, as some sites offer more than 4 Ads to click per day so you can make money on your own on a daily basis. Of course $ 1.00 per day does not sound so attractive so how to increase this number? Referrals!


WHAT ARE REFERRALS?


There are 2 types of Referrals:
1. Directed Referrals : People who have joined the site because of you. 
                                      (For example, if you click on any of the below 
                                       mentioned 9 sites, you will be my directed referral 
                                       because I 'Directed' you to do so.)


2. Rented Referrals : On each of the 9 sites, there will be an option for you to 'rent' 
                                    referrals for a cheap rate. 




HOW DO I EARN FROM REFERRALS?


Number of Ads clicked by referral per day = 4
Earnings per Referral click                          = $0.005 (for free members)
Total Earnings from 1 Referral each day      = $0.02 (for free members)


So if you have 100 Referrals, you will earn:
0.02 x 100 = $ 2


For 1000 Referrals, you will earn:
0.02 x 1000 = $ 20


You can have about 4,500 Referrals.




HOW WILL I GET MY MONEY?

Instead of Adsense, you will register to AlertPay because here is where you will be paid. So click on the AlertPay Banner Below Now and get Registered for FREE!


 


Once you click on the banner above it will divert you to the page, where to register, click Sign Up Now.




After Clicking Sign Up, they will ask you, to select your country and account type. In Account type select "Personal Starter"
After selecting Personal Starter Account, you will fill in all of your personal information, click next and they will ask you for your email address, a transaction pin (code for security). You will get a verification email on your email address, once you verify it, your account will be ready.
 


Congratulations on setting up your AlertPay Account. Now all you have to do is click on the 9 banners below that will take you to the respective sites. Get registered and you are home free! Just remember that in order for any help from me you must be my referral, that means that you must access these sites from the banners here on my page.


All of the sites have pretty much the same standard procedure of registration, for guidance I will show you one site.


Click on the Banner of Cashium below, it will divert you to the page.







Once you click on "Register Now", it will take you to the page below:


In the AlertPay Email, you will fill the email address that you have used to create your AlertPay Account. In The Referrer blank, you will see my user name written, do not remove it because I can only help you if you are my referral.


Like AlertPay, Cashium, too will send you a verification mail, once you are verified, you can login and click on your ads to immediately start making money.




HOW TO VIEW ADS?


  
Click on Advertisement to open and view the ads, the page will then look like below:
As soon as you click on "Advertisements", about 4 ads will appear, when you click on them it will ask you to move the orange square on the green base, it is a test that you are not a bot, once you do that, you can view the ad and viola money is credited to your account!

For the remaining 8 sites the procedure is similar, you can contact me if you have any problems but remember, I can only help you, if you are my referral.
 














































No comments:

Post a Comment